This article explains how to remove items from your existing orders.
- Go to Orders -> Find Order, click on the Edit button next to the order number that you want to edit.
- Once on the Order page, identify the items you want to remove. There should be an X next to the Item Price on the right. Click on the X to remove the item.
- Next, click on the Save Order button to complete the edit.
- After clicking on OK in the confirmation dialog, you should be directed back to the order page. If the following alter message pops up, it means the items you want to remove had been fulfilled. Please continue to Step 5 to change the fulfillment status before you can remove them.
- Scroll down to find the fulfillment block and verify the items you want to remove are appearing as DELIVERED or FULFILLED.
- To change the status, click on More on the right and select Cancel Fulfillment. This will Unlock the item and you can delete it from the order by clicking the X next to the Price.
Note: This is when you want to keep the order but remove the some of the items from an order. If there’s only 1 item in the order or you are cancelling the order, please refer to Cancel Order.